Terms of service
The offer and sale of the products through the website https://outsetshop.it/ (“Website”) shall be governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Before sending the purchase order read carefully these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. You may print a copy of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale at the following link.
1. INFORMATION ON THE SELLER
The products on the Website (“Products”) are sold by OUTSET srl (“OUTSET”) with registered office at Via Pacinotti n. 9, 36066 Sandrigo (VI), Italy, Italian company registered at Vicenza Company Register (REA) n. 274056/Vicenza, Vat code VI 02771380249.
Contacts: via Pacinotti n. 9, 36066 Sandrigo (VI), tel +39 0444 751028, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FORMATION OF THE SALE CONTRACT
Before transmitting the purchase order form you will be able to check it and correct any mistake using the shopping bag and then amending, erasing, adding the selected Products. By sending the purchase order you expressly accept and confirm these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The languages available for the conclusion of a contract with OUTSET are Italian and English.
The purchase order will include a summary of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, information concerning the Products and the related price, the payment terms, the delivery terms and costs.
The contract shall be deemed to enter into force once you will received OUTSET’s order confirmation by email.
In the event the purchaser order data are not complete you will not be able to send the order.
In the event that Products are no longer available, OUTSET will promptly inform you by email that the contract is not concluded, explaining the reasons thereto. If you have already paid the price of the Products, OUTSET will reimburse the relevant amount.
The purchase order and the related contract will be stored on our data base during the execution of the order and in any case for the term provided for by the applicable law in order to comply with the contractual obligations. You may check the purchase orders submitted at any time by using the order code specified on OUTSET’s order confirmation email.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
The price of each Product (VAT excluded) is specified in the related product sheet and does not include the delivery costs which will be listed in details in the purchase order before its submission.
You may pay by using one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card by PayPal credit card processing. On the Website payment page select “Pay with credit card or Visa”. You will not be requested to have a PayPal account in order to pay with credit card. The amount is debited when the order is sent.
- Payment with PAYPAL account. To use this payment method, select the PayPal option on the payment and check out page of the Website. Once you click select the button to conclude order will be forwarded to PayPal login page. The order can then be concluded directly from your PayPal account.
The amount due will be debited from your PayPal account without additional fees and on the currency of the account.
If you do not yet have a PayPal account, you will have the opportunity to create one during the PayPal payment process. If you return the Product, PayPal will reimburse you of any amount paid.
- Payment by bank wire transfer. If you pay in advanced by bank wire transfer the Products ordered will be kept in stock until the related amount is credited on SELLER bank account, which in any case shall occur within 7 days as of the date on which the order was accepted.
Description: order reference number as stated in the order confirmation.
If the sums due are not credited within 7 days as of the date on which the order was accepted, the order shall be deemed null and void.
4. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
The Products you purchase will be delivered only from Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- delivery in Italy: within 5 working days as of the date of the order confirmation and the date of payment. OUTSET reserves the right to communicate a different term for deliveries during holidays;
- delivery abroad: within 5 working days as of the date of the order confirmation and the date of payment. OUTSET reserves the right to communicate a different term for deliveries during holidays.
OUTSET shall not be held liable for any late delivery due to the forwarding agent and/or to force majeure.
5. DELIVERY COSTS
The shipping costs are calculated based on the delivery address.
For deliveries to NON-EU countries customs duties shall be borne by you; the carrier selected by OUTSET will give you the relevant invoice upon delivery of the Products.
6. CHECKING OF THE PRODUCTS
Upon receipt of the Products it is your responsibility to check that the package is intact, free from damage and not wet and in any case that the seal has not been tampered with. You shall immediately inform the carrier of any damage.
Once the carrier’s document has been signed, you will no longer be entitled to claim anything about the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Should the delivered Product not correspond with the Product ordered, you shall immediately notify OUTSET by email email@example.com.
7. WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
The main characteristics of the Products are listed in the relevant product sheet.
The warranty period for defects in material and workmanship of the Products is 1 year as of the delivery date. Subject to loss of the warranty, notice of defect of the Products shall be given by the Purchaser in writing via registered letter or equivalent means within and not later than 8 days from the relevant discovery or from the date of delivery of the Products in case of visible defects (such as defects related to quantity and type of the Products, any transport damage clearly apparent on the outer packing).
In case of defected Products and complaints raised by the Client, which are accepted and acknowledged by OUTSET within the warranty period, the latter shall replace or repair the defective Products (or the components) or issue a credit note.
It is understood that the warranty obligations herewith undertaken shall be effective and binding only provided that OUTSET has the opportunity to verify the defects raised by the Client and Products are returned to OUTSET within 12 months as of the delivery date. The Client is entitled to return the Products only upon receipt of OUTSET confirmation sent by email.
OUTSET warranty obligation shall be deemed as fully fulfilled with the replacement of the defective Product (or the components) or issuance of the credit note, without any further obligations. Cost for transportation, workmanship and transfer are not covered by this warranty.
The warranty is expressly excluded for defects of the Products arising from or consisting in:
• alteration and/or modification of the Products not authorized in writing by OUTSET;
• improper use of the Products, including the non-respect of the rules and indications contained in the “hand-book of instructions” and instruction provided by OUTSET;
• deposit and/or maintenance of the Products not in compliance with OUTSET instructions;
• normal wear and tear of the Products and/or of any of their components or materials;
• water or any other liquid infiltration;
• power supply of the Product to a voltage other than the one specified in the security rules;
• any other cause not due to OUTSET negligence.
Without prejudice to the compulsory product’s liability law and any liability for willful misconduct and/or gross negligence, OUTSET shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages caused to the Client and/or to third parties as a consequence of the defects of the Products.
In no case shall the aggregate OUTSET liability for damages arising out of vices and defects of the Products exceed their aggregate price.
8. APPLICABLE LAW – DISPUTE RESOLUTION
For any matter not covered by these General Terms and Conditions of Sale the applicable law shall be the Italian law.
All disputes arising out of or relating to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and/or to the sale and supply of the Products through the Website (i) for customers having domicile in Italy or EU shall be exclusively submitted to and settled by the Court of Vicenza, Italy, whilst (ii) for customers NOT domiciled in EU shall be finally settled by arbitration under the rules of the Milan Chamber of Arbitration (the “Rules”), by a sole (one) arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Rules. The site of arbitration shall be Milan, Italy. The language of the procedure shall be English.
9. HELP DESK
Feel free to contact OUTSET help desk for any information:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mobile phone +39 0444 751028
- by whatsapp + 39 335 5722328
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUTSET shall not be liable in case you are not able to access the Website or send the purchase order for the following reasons: force majeure, break-down or malfunctioning of OUTSET’s hardware, malfunctioning of the internet services.
11. IPR’s PROTECTION
© 2020 OUTSET srl – All rights reserved.
The pictures, contents and products sheets of the Website are property of OUTSET s.r.l. Any copy, use and disclosure are strictly forbidden unless authorized by OUTSET s.r.l.
The following trademarks are registered and are property of OUTSET s.r.l.